Why and how we made ABS delinquencies chart
How we made this chart
The following chart uses the Current Delinquency Status, Reporting Period Actual End Balance Amount, and Reporting Period Ending Date from the Reg AB II Asset-level Requirements, Form ABS-EE for this deal. If you are keen to see delinquences visualized in another way, or other metrics for ABS auto loan deals, email us.
See all available ABS Auto Loan deals with this chart.
Why we made this chart
The SEC.gov ABS-EE filing is freely available to everyone and contains extremely valuable information about the pool of assets backing ABS auto loan deals. We discuss some of the ways to access this information on the Data Sources page. Dealcharts.org is able to leverage our data pipelines to produce charts from this free data that you can download and re-use in your work. These charts are fairly simple but hopefully they can provide value in a number of possible ways:
- Save you time from creating the chart yourself if you just need a super quick confirmation.
- A place where you can double check your work. Verify a chart you have created against one of ours - data from two sources is better than one!
- Discover new datasets and their capabilities to answer questions - then go get the dataset and do your own analytics!
- Discover new styles of charts and new visualization techniques - get inspired by our talented Creators.
- Re-use our charts in your own committee documents or investor presentations. We can make the simple charts for you so you have more time to make the hard ones.